1. Correct Sunscreen – You should know what type of sunscreen is suitable for you. It can be SPF 30, 40 or 50 depending on the duration you will be outside or depending on your skin tone. Just be sure to apply sun protection to any skin that is not covered like shoulders, hand, feet and more.
2. Switch your winter creams – You need to change the heavy night creams that you apply in winters for dry and dead skin. For summers use some light concealers or bb and cc cream as there is to much sweating in summers and you do not want to look like a melted cake.
3. Reveal your skin – You should wash and exfoliate your skin regularly so that the dead skin layer is removed and it leaves your skin healthy and smooth. Products that chemically exfoliate the skin contain ingredients such as glycolic, salicylic, or polyhydroxy acids that cause the skin to shed its outer layer and reveal the newer layer.
4. After hair removal – If you plan to laser, wax or shave your hair for going out you should do it 48 hours before stepping out in the sun. This is necessary as you should give your skin sometime to recover before stepping out as follicles are prone to irritation and skin can be sensitive to heat. Even if it is an emergency you should apply oil free sunscreen and baby talc powder before stepping out.
5. Clean the sweat – Whenever you return from outside make sure to wash your face thoroughly. Always carry a wet towel or tissues for wiping your face after you exercise as you will sweat a lot during summers. If your are going out always carry makeup remover towels or wet tissues in case you sweat a lot and you need to touch up your face.
6. Food to prevent UV rays – Sunscreen is not the only option to prevent UV rays, there are certain food products that you can consume to prevent those scorching sun rays. One of the most important food is TOMATOES – eat them raw, cooked, grilled, tomato ketchup or you can even have Bloody Marys as a drink.
Address: 301, Jagdish Enclave, Opp. Ram Mandir, Bais Godam Circle, Civil Lines, Hawa Sadak, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006
Phone:- +91-7062161000, 0141-2224111
Mon to Sat: 11:00 AM-2:00 PM, 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM-2:00 PM.