Hydrafacial Treatment in Jaipur | Radiant Skin & ENT Clinic
Hydrafacial treatment is trending these days in Jaipur. This is due to its numerous benefits. It has benefits for different skin types. If you have any skin-related problems, then hydraderm facial is the best treatment for you in Jaipur. This article is about the best hydraderm facial treatment in Jaipur, visit us for more details.
Following this process will help you to address your Hydra facial needs:-
- A great monthly exfoliating treatment.
- Helps with dehydration.
- Dullness and skin tanning.
- Hyperpigmentation by unclogging pores.
- Helpful treatment for people suffering from post-acne marks.
How hydrafacial is better than any salon facial?
- This is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure to destroy acne-causing bacteria and germs, deep clean pores, extract impurities, and deliver deeply moisturizing serums, all in one step.
- The HydraFacial uses a medley of hydrating substances and devices to remove dead skin, thus it is safe for sensitive skin types too.
- Also, it requires certain guidance and proficiency to operate and thus is performed by doctors and cosmetologists only.
- In this, there is no risk of infection also.
What happens during hydra-rich facial?
- The procedure is designed to cleanse and extract impurities, dirt, and grime and hydrate your skin. Following take place during the hydrafacial treatment in Jaipur:-
- Vacuum Exfoliation:-During this part of the hydrafacial treatment, your skin will be cleansed and black and whiteheads will be extracted. It painlessly removes dead skin cells and impurities. This helps make your pores less visible and cleans up your skin.
- RF Skin Tightening: To get the most out of your treatment, you’ll want to be sure to apply some gel to the surface of the skin. The multipolar RF probe then moves over your skin in a smooth and precise motion. If you do this form of treatment on an acne-prone face, it won’t have as profound an effect on reducing acne inflammation because we don’t want to burn the skin or damage it. Although this isn’t harmful, it may also reduce the visible effects that you wanted if that was one of your intentions.
- Hydra Dermabrasion: This is the heart of a HydraFacial Treatment because clean skin makes it much more receptive to the other steps. A jet of water-oxygen is used to thoroughly deep cleanse your skin; vacuum suction hydrates healthy cells and tissues at the same time. This also helps to loosen up blackheads and gives your complexion a revitalized glow.
- Cold hammer treatment:-A calming treatment to immediately soothe irritation and redness from deep cleaning or extractions. An ice-cold metal implement is put on your skin and then removed after the seconds tick away.
- Face treatment mask:- A moisturizer will be applied to your face for 10-15 minutes before being removed. It helps treat problems such as acne and rosacea while giving you a healthy, flattering glow.
- Electroporation: This is the last stage in your skincare regimen. The electroporation probe gently moves over the skin deeply penetrating it into the dermis, allowing astonishing ingredients to be taken in by our hides. Electroporation uses an ultrasound probe to increase skin permeability and help it absorb nutrients better – that’s why we feel like tiny needles are playing across our faces!
How long does it take for the procedure to complete?
For the entire procedure, it takes 45 minutes.
Is HydraRichfacial painful?
Not at all. You lie comfortably while we pamper your skin.
How many times should be it be repeated?
Though you will experience positive effects from this treatment immediately, we generally recommend that you come back for another session every four to five weeks. This way, you can always keep your skin healthy and radiant.
What is the post-procedure protocol?
Important instructions must be followed including the following:
- You must not wash your face or engage in activities that lead to heavy perspiration several hours post-procedure so that the leave-in serums can work on your skin.
- It is advised to prevent your skin from being exposed to the sun as much as possible.
- Always wear a doctor-recommended sunscreen and repeat it at frequent intervals until after dinner time.
- Do not go for any facial procedure for one week after the procedure.
Are there any side effects or risks after the procedure?
No, there are no such risks or side effects. It is completely safe for all skin types.
Why Should I choose Dr.Vishal Chugh’s Radiant Skin And ENT Clinic for Hydra Facial treatment in Jaipur?
Dr. Vishal Chugh, the best dermatologist in Jaipur, will consult to assess your skin type and any existing problems.
The treatment plan will be customized to suit your needs and lifestyle.
Best skin therapy products prescribed for the process.
To speak to a representative at the Hawa Sadak, Civil Lines, about Hydra Rich Facial treatments, call +917062161000, +9170622 59000.