What is Hair?
What are the causes of hair loss?
What is hair transplantation?
Types of Hair Transplantation
1. Research the Dermatologist history – It is extremely necessary that the dermatologist holds the Board certification and is highly qualified to deal in the field of Dermatology and Cosmetology. You can also search for the medical school, trainings and certifications and most importantly feedbacks from previous patients in Jaipur.
2. Dermatologists experience – Experience matters a lot if it about your own health and skin. The more experience the dermatologist has with the condition and procedures, the better the results will be with the issues faced by you. Fellowship training is an additional add on to the experience for best dermatologist in Jaipur.
3. Quality of the Hospital – You should consider the quality of services and environment of the hospital before getting the treatment. The hospital should be clean and sturdy with proper waste disposal methods. Hospital quality matters to you because it is where you will get treated and you do not want to get infected by external media.
4. Communication Skills – Choose a Dermatologist based on how comfortable you are talking to the person and how well your problems are addressed, Before going for a surgery or treatment you should get a detailed consultation with your Dermatologist about your problems and how is it affecting your lifestyle, what all procedures will be followed to treat the skin or hair problems, what post surgery problems can occur.
5. Diversity in the field – Dermatologist can be diverse with his specialisation and some of the most common fields being –
6. Customer Satisfaction Survey – You can check the experiences of previous customers in Jaipur and how successful were their surgeries. If you can contact some then ask about the post surgery problems or how effective were the results.
If you have any concern regarding your skin or hair and you are tired of finding solutions then there is a One Stop Solution for them, where they will be treated with 100% satisfaction then you can come to Dr. Vishal Chugh’s, Radiant Skin Clinic, Jaipur. It is the Best Dermatologist Clinic in Jaipur.
Address: 301, Jagdish Enclave, Opp. Ram Mandir, Bais Godam Circle, Civil Lines, Hawa Sadak, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006
Phone:- +91-7062161000, 0141-2224111
Mon to Sat: 11:00 AM-2:00 PM, 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM-2:00 PM.
1. Apply Onions juice:
They contain high amounts of sulfur which can help by enhancing blood circulation to the scalp. They also have very important anti-microbial properties that help to stave off scalp infections. Grind a few onions and extract their juice. Apply it on the scalp while massaging it in a gentle, circular manner. Wash off after 45 minutes or so for best results. This will also help do away with any dandruff.
2.Massage with Coconut milk:
It has infection-fighting and hair nourishing properties courtesy its high potassium and vitamin E contents. Just massage some fresh coconut milk onto your scalp and leave on for half an hour before rinsing it off.
3. Apply Aloe vera pulp:
The clear pulp of an aloe vera leaf has wondrous benefits it seeps deep into the hair shaft and follicle and normalizes pH levels.
4. Use Indian gooseberry or Amla:
The surplus amounts of vitamin C in amla helps bolster hair growth in a big way by increasing collagen production. Use the pulp on your hair a few times a week to reap its benefits.
5. Apply Yogurt:
Yes, you read that right yogurt might indeed be a fermented product but it can give you long, healthy locks. You may apply it directly to your scalp or mix with a little honey.
6. Applying paste of Fenugreek and hibiscus:
Methi, as the former is more commonly known, is a very effective hair growth inducer. The same goes for the hibiscus flower and leaves, which nourish and strengthen the hair. Soak fenugreek seeds overnight and make a paste of them. Mix it with a paste of hibiscus leaves and apply it on to the scalp. You may also boil a few of the flowers in 2 tbsps. of coconut oil, apply it on your hair and scalp and let it be overnight before washing it off in the morning.
7. Lemon & tea wash:
Tea decoctions contain high quantities of tannic acid, a chemical which eradicates any scalp infection and promotes healthy hair growth. Prepare a strong tea decoction by boiling around 3 tbsps. of tea (you may also use green tea) in water, straining the mixture and adding a squeeze of lemon to it. Rinse your hair with this liquid concentrate and wash it off after a few minutes.
8. Apple cider vinegar:
Beauty bloggers have waxed eloquent about apple cider vinegar but did you know that it also has infection-fighting properties that can lessen hair fall, thereby leaving you with luscious, bouncy hair? All you have to do is to spritz some of the liquid (make sure you use the all-organic variety) onto your hair and scalp, leave on for a few minutes, and rinse off with lukewarm water. Apple cider vinegar is a cleanser in itself you do not have to use shampoo after using it.
9. Potato juice:
Potatoes are commonly used to fight and eliminate pimples. Alternatively, the juice of a potato can help control hair fall as it is rich in manganese, Niacin, phosphorus and vitamin C. Leave it on for around half an hour before rinsing it out with a mild shampoo and water.
10. Hot oil massages:
Mom was right about the champi a hot oil massage an hour or two before you wash your hair can enhance blood circulation to the scalp while nourishing and moisturizing the hair follicles and shaft. Coconut, jojoba, almond or olive oils are your best bets they are easily available and abound in vitamin E and good fats for deep conditioning. Castor oil, when used in small quantities, in combination with other oils, can help clear up any scalp infections.
At Radiant Skin Clinic we provide a natural looking and the best FUE hair transplant and FUE hair restoration services to patients who suffer from hair loss using the latest technique Follicular Unit Extraction FUE. As a leading practice in the field of hair restoration and FUE hair transplant, Radiant Skin Clinic is the best choice for your hair restoration needs.
Disclaimer: Information and content within this blog is provided for informational purposes only. This blog is not intended to provide medical advice, and anything read here should not be construed as such. Reading this blog or communicating with our staff does not create a physician-patient relationship. If you have questions about any health issue, including something you may have read here, please consult a licensed, trained physician or health professional immediately.
Feel free to give us a call at 70621.61000 or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
apteka mujchine for man ukonkemerovo woditely driver.