A skin allergy is a temporary outbreak of red, bumpy, scaly or itchy patches of skin, possibly with blisters or welts. Generally the people who are more vulnerable to allergy have weak immune system.
Common Allergic Skin Conditions
The common allergic skin conditions are aczema and contact dermatitis, Hives and Angioedema, Seborrheic dermatitis, Psoriasis etc.
Common Signs of Skin Allergies
- Rashes,itching,dry red skin are some of the common signs of allergies.
- Eczema: Dry red itchy skin
- Hives: bumps or welts appear on skin
- Contact Dermatitis: burning,rashes,blisters and itching
What Causes Skin Allergies?
Skin Allergy can occur due to various reasons such as contact with pollen grains, poisonous plants.Nickel,latex and rubber are also causes of allergy in some cases.Insect bites can also cause skin allergies. In that case, visit the best dermatologist for an optimal solution. Sometimes medications and food also cause allergies. Food like wheat,milk,soy,fish are commonly known as a cause of allergy in many cases.
- Visit a skin specialist to know exactly what the problem is and get a solution accordingly. If you are suffering from skin allergies,feel free to visit Radiant Skin Clinic.You can also book an appointment online or opt for teleconsultation option.
- Stay away from oily foods or food which causes allergy.To know which food doesn’t suit your skin health, consult a skin specialist.
- Sunlight can harm your allergic skin area,so avoid going out in sunlight and if necessary,then use sunscreen for skin protection.
Sunlight can harm your allergic skin area,so avoid going out in sunlight and if necessary,then use sunscreen for skin protection.
To book an appointment click here
To read about psoriasis click here
To read more informative articles on skincare click here